br dpt nak taip 1 n3 ni haha...
mintak maap la ye... xhapdate lama dah...
perasan ye ko ilah, mcm ramai nak tau perkembangan semasa ko...hihi
xpe.. ai know... ramai silence reader ai diluar sana...hihi
ok la... ni pun apa aku leh ckp....
smlm EL...imran xsihat..
kena cherry berry la pulak..
bila time papa di OS je..sibuk si anak2 nak bermanja lebih dgn mama dia..
manja kasi extra pakej xkasi tido mlm...
kasi mama kelam kabut, ulang alik balik taska, bw gi klinik bagai...
xpe anak2 ku... mama redho...tu tanda Allah sayang korang semua dgn mama skali...
dia tau mama kuat mcm superwoman..haha
so..nak jd cerita...
xtau apa sbb mamat kecik tu leh sakit perut..
sbb apa yg kitaorg mkn sekarg dia dah leh mkn...
utk mklmn, since last 2 weeks aku xmasak bubur imran dah..
lepas gi checkup imran yg 1 thn 6 bln lepas utk amik jab
sekali nurse kat PK seri kmbgn tu tanya progress anak...
apa dia mkn semua..aku ckp aku still kasi imran mkn bubur..
abis aku kena sembur dgn nurse tu...xle teruk pun..
dia ckp, imran xde gigi ke? skali tgk penuh...
dia kata aku kena kasi imran mkn mcm2 jugak..kena biasakan..
so..blk tu terus berazam....xyah msk bubur dah...
try bl nasi ayam kasi imran mkn...eh..habis pulak..leh je dia mkn..
ngada betul.... aku yg terkena dgn imran kot...saja nak buli aku..
pastu kat taska pun diaorg kata imran ok je mkn mknn taska..
lg la seronok aku dgr...
dan dlm ms yg sama aku stat top up imran dgn susu formula kan..
so..nak jadi certia, bila gi klinik bw imran yg dah cirit-birit teruk tu...
doctor tanya ada x perubahan mknn sepanjang 2 minggu ni...
of cos aku ckp ada... 2 perkara besar tulah..
so..doc ckp... maybe perut dia br nak sesuaikan diri..
siap pakej demam n batuk,...
n extra pakej...
mamat ni kena kudis buta ok... scabies diaorg panggil..
aduh...patut la dia dok bising ckp gatal2...
tumbuh bintik2 berair kat area pergelangan tgn & bawah ketiak..
paling best.. syafiqah pun kena jugak rupanyer...
syafiqah punyer siap area celah jari dia dah pecah2 la...
aku pun xpasan...
sikit maklumat pasal scabies
* penyakit ni berjangkit..
* gatal2 yg teruk... efek area:
* punca: disebabkan oleh kutu ni / hama
The scabies rash is made up of tiny red insect bites or spots. If you scratch the rash, you may also develop crusty sores.
Burrow marks can be found anywhere on the body but in adults they often appear in the following areas:
- the folds of skin between fingers and toes
- the wrists
- the elbows
- around the nipples (in women)
- around the genital area (in men)
The rash can also sometimes occur in the following areas:
- the underarm area
- around the waist
- the inside of the elbow
- the lower buttocks
- the lower legs
- the soles of the feet
- the knees
- the shoulder blades
- the female genital area
- the groin
- around the ankles
Elderly people, young children and those with a low immune system (immunocompromised) may also develop a rash on their head and neck.
In infants and young children, burrow marks tend to appear in different places on their body, including on the:
- palms of the hands
- soles of the feet
Scabies mites leave small red blotches and silver coloured lines on the skin. These marks are caused by the mites burrowing into the skin.
In infants with scabies, blisters and pustules (small blisters that contain pus) may develop on the soles of the feet and palms of the hands.
rawatan: 1. applying the cream or lotion
To prevent re-infection, all members of your household and any close contacts, including recent sexual partners (see diagnosing scabies for further details) should be treated at the same time as you, even if they do not have any symptoms.
You should apply permethrin cream and malathion lotion to cool, dry skin and not after a hot bath. If you apply it when the body is hot, it will quickly be absorbed into the skin and will not remain on the area where the scabies burrows are present. You should also:
- read the patient leaflet that comes with the product for details about where to apply the cream or lotion; some products need to be applied to the whole body, including the scalp and face, whereas others must only be applied from the neck down
- pay particular attention to the areas that are difficult to reach, such as the back, the soles of the feet, between fingers and toes, under fingernails and the genitals
- ensure that you apply it to areas where the scabies mites often burrow, such as the wrists, elbows, armpits, under the breasts and around the nipples in women
- use a cotton bud or old toothbrush to apply the treatment under fingernails and toenails (afterwards, put the cotton bud or toothbrush in a bag and throw it away)
- leave the treatment on the skin from 8-24 hours (depending on the preparation used) before washing it off thoroughly; follow the manufacturer's guidance regarding how long to leave on the cream or lotion
- immediately re-apply the cream or lotion to any areas of skin that are washed during the period of application
- wash bed linen, nightwear and towels after the first application (see below)
- repeat the treatment procedure seven days after the first application to ensure it is successful; the second application will ensure any mites hatched from existing eggs are killed
You should contact your GP if the itching does not improve after two weeks of treatment and you notice new burrows on your skin. They may recommend the treatment is repeated or prescribe a different lotion for you to use.
2. Infection control
On the day you first apply the cream or lotion you should wash all bed linen, nightwear and towels at a temperature above 50C (122F).
If you are unable to wash certain items, place them in a plastic bag for at least 72 hours. After this time, the scabies mites will have died.
In cases of crusted scabies, you should clean the floors in your house and thoroughly vacuum your carpets and furniture (armchairs and sofa).
If you have been diagnosed with scabies, avoid close and prolonged physical contact with others until you have applied the cream or lotion. You should also avoid close contact with other household members until their treatment has been completed.
Children and adults can return to school or work after the first treatment has been completed.
so..skrg ni fasa lumurkan ubat scabies kat bebudak..
harini irfan br ckp dia pun stat gatal2...
dah satu rmh kena...
ni mlm ni kena la tukar cadar katil semua basuh dgn dettol...
nak bsh dgn air panas kang rosak lak cadar...tp kena basuh cadar ni...
jerang air panas la nmpkanyer
aduhai..dugaan di raya haji..ewah...
ok la... nnt smbg citer lg ye....
pasal aku lak ye... daa